Erst durch die Bestätigung kannst du an unseren Aktionen teilnehmen sowie Zugriff auf unsere exklusiven Inhalte und Produkttests erhalten. ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search More. Wella Professionals Care Brilliance Haarpflegeprodukt Preise vergleichen und günstig kaufen bei idealo.de 21 Produkte Große Auswahl an Marken Bewertungen & Testberichte This is what I had to work with before going gray and red. Jun 17, 2015 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. Schwarzkopf Brilliance Luminance L43 Smouldering Red is fashionable even on dark hair and provides lightening & colouring in one step. DIY Beauty . This is actually their new formula because they've added in a capsule filled with Diamond Gloss Serum that apparently helps to provide a much more vibrant colour. Buy ION Color Brilliance DEMI PERMANENT Creme Hair Color Dye, PPD Free, Ammonia Free (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Intensive Shine Cream Haircolor (5N Light Natural Brown - 2.05 oz) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. We have sent you an e-mail to the address you provided. Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Hair Colour is an intense permanent colour known for intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and perfect grey coverage. Jan 12, 2021 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. Fashionable colour even on dark hair.2x Diamond Gloss SealerThe unique luminance formula lightens and colours the hair in just one step to allow vibrant fashionable colour, even on dark hair. I tried very hard to avoid that from happening to me, so I kept on searching, until I randomly found this Schwarzkopf Brilliance Luminance home hairdye whilst shopping at … hair color how to quiz, amazon, the 7 best drugstore hair dyes of 2019, 5 pro quality at home hair dyes for 2019, one n only argan oil hair color argan color However now my hair is healthy again and red/blonde but i want to dye it the red i had before with some awesome unnatural colors. Inspiriert von Nuancen so unvergänglich wie ein Diamant, strahlen Sie bei jedem Anlass. ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color has a palette of luxurious shades. IntroductionIon Color Brilliance Crème Permanent Hair Color is permanent hair color in a creme state. Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Hair Colour comes in a range of fashion-forward shades that are said to leave hair with a rich, eye-catching colour, as well as a glossy radiance, too. DIY Hair Color.. Bitte bestätige durch einen Klick auf den Link in der E-Mail deine Registrierung. Discover the Wella Professionals Invigo Color Brilliance collection for colored hair. DIY Hair Color .. Trendy Catwalk Colors with two Diamond Glaze Sealer for long-lasting color vibrancy & opulent gloss. ION Color Brilliance BRIGHTS Semi-Permanent Creme Hair Color Dye, Size: 2.05 oz (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Cream Haircolor (SKY BLUE) 4.4 out of 5 stars 51 $9.89 Buying your hair dye online lets you choose your color using the Ion Color Coder app and have the dye delivered right to your door. The photos of the titanium were just a hair lighter than I wanted mine to be, so adding just a tiny bit of black adjusted the shade to the darkness I wanted. You can get all the colors and in cream or liquid form. I had ombre hair and wanted to do an all over... About reviewer . We recommend this shade of brilliance for natural dark blonde, light brown and medium brown to dark brown hair. Ion products can be found online, at their own site or at most beauty supply stores, such as Sally's. ION Color Brilliance 5RC-5.4. . The Ion Color Brilliance is a Semi-Permanent Dye. This provides ultra rich and vibrant color with incredible shine. IF YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS AND DID IT PROPERLY, IT WOULD HAVE DYED YOUR HAIR PURPLE. Explore. Thanks to the expertise of Schwarzkopf Brilliance - get … But don't take our word for it. Exclusive Offers And Big Savings Delivered to your inbox! Key Benefits of Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye – Sea Witch: Its conditioning formula leaves the hair feeling soft, bouncy, and shiny. DIY Hair Color. It's delightfully smooth and rich cream texture with applicator tip provide fast and very comfortable use. Explore. DIY And Crafts. So therefore wait until it grows out and then re-dye it. I normally don't write anything about products but this I feel I... About reviewer . hellovictoria. Experience fashion colors as everlasting as a diamond. The colour depends on your natural hair colour. 9. Saved ... Red Hair Dye Colors Ion Hair Colors Aveda Hair Color Dyed Red Hair Hair Colour Ion Hair Color Chart Blonde Color Chart Color 2 Color Charts. Schwarzkopf Brilliance hair color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Saved by Mel. I had used plenty of dyes before, so I know how the typical dye is supposed to stick to hair. Shop products online or in store today. Before image; my hair is a combination of Splat fail, and Special Effects Deep Purple and after image is boxed-drugstore-bleach. How To Use Ion Color Brilliance Bright White Creme Lightener. Dry and hot. See more ideas about hair styles, dyed hair, beautiful hair. Welcome to the PPD in Hair Dye Bulletin Board > Sally's Ion Color Brilliance Now PPD Free. Ion Color Brilliance - Color Corrector: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Schwarzkopf's Brilliance Luminance Hair Dye (Red Passion) These ones from Schwarzkopf are actually for those with dark hair, which is perfect for my really dark asian hair. LIFTED BLACK HAIR DYE My true color is a level 5. Partial absorption is another problem when applying dye to damp hair. Please confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the e-mail. ion Color Brilliance™ Semi-Permanent Brights are hi-fashion hair color shades designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. The pigment won't be able to get into the hair shaft, as intended. Age 36-43. Relevance. 71. More >, Our product finder helps ou to fing the right shade. That being said, I did a lot of research and read a lot about hair dye. Jan 12, 2021 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. This hair dye has a vegan and cruelty-free formula. Ion Hair Colors Red Hair Color Healthy ... Ion Hair Colors. 53. Die Brillance Formel mit zwei Diamant-Glanz-Nachbehandlungen sorgt für bis zu 9 Wochen unwiderstehliche Farbleuchtkraft. Only by confirming, you can participate in our actions and get access to our exclusive content and product tests. Jan 12, 2021 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. I am leaning towards Ion as of now. (These are my top two local sellers for hair color maintenance, btw, if you’re interested, haha!) DIY Beauty . I have really frizzy, fluffy hair and have dyed it for the past 5 years. Our color care range for long-lasting & vibrant hair color. Eyes Brown. Sep 21, 2017 - Explore Suntalee Gonzalez's board "Ion Color Brilliance" on Pinterest. TIP: Pin this article to your Hair Ideas board on Pinterest so you can always come back for some hair inspo! Let yourself be inspired and immerse yourself into the world of Brillance with many practical tips and suggestions for a unique, brilliant appearance. The colour depends on your natural hair colour. But don't take our word for it. Explore. I chose to do the chemistry of this hair dye for several reasons. Wir haben dir eine E-Mail an die von dir angegebene Adresse gesendet. The Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color palette consists of 47 rich, luxurious shades. But it doesn’t have to be like that. Please beware of this brand of hair dye. Gives you perfect grey coverage - permanent. Saved from google.com. More >. TUTORIAL & REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Brilliance Luminance Intense Permanent Colour Hair Dye (Red Passion) 11:40:00 AM So as we all know, going for regular salon visits to keep your hair colour on point is really time-consuming, not to mention it'll burn a huge hole in your wallet. The unique luminance formula lightens and colours the hair in just one step to allow vibrant fashionable colour, even on dark hair. Today I'm finally doing my updated hair dying routine! sign up. Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Creme Hair Color is made with the ground-breaking Intuitive Colour System technology which combines two types of direct colorants to create luxurious, even color from root to end. The Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color palette consists of 47 rich, luxurious shades. However, the Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise Hair Dye appears the most vibrant on hair that is bleached and toned. What the Reviews Say Most review sites gave this product line positive reviews. ... You can use hair dye without developer in some cases, but the results won't be as permanent as with permanent hair dye. ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color has a palette of luxurious shades. Brilliance Hair Extensions is a fully stocked beauty supply that carries everything needed from edge control, braiding hair, natural … Saved by Maggie Anne Gotfredson. DIY Hair Color.. Erleben Sie verführerische Farben so unvergänglich wie ein Diamant. Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent hair color is available in 10 radiant shades made with the ground-breaking Intuitive Colour System technology which combines two types of direct colorants to create luxurious, even color from root to end. Sie erwartet eine große Farbauswahl mit vielen praktischen Tipps & Tricks für ein perfektes Haarergebnis. Ion Hair Colors. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that cares about their hai! See 22 member reviews and photos. Age 44-55. Between Schwarzkopf’s Root Retoucher (RRP $17.99) for instant root touch-ups and their Brilliance (RRP $14.99) at-home hair dye for long-lasting, glossy colour, they’ve got you sorted. Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye is long-lasting and stays vibrant for up to 10 washes. DO you prefer Wella haircolor line or Ion Brilliance? Trendige Fashion-Farben mit zwei Diamant-Glanz-Nachbehandlungen für unwiderstehliche Farbleuchtkraft und atemberaubenden Glanz. Schwarzkopf Brilliance. Bist du sicher, dass du dich abmelden möchtest? Saved from google.com. Schwarzkopf Brilliance Luminance L43 Smouldering Red is fashionable even on dark hair and provides lightening & colouring in one step. Schwarzkopf Brilliance hair color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. If you want your hair to be healthy and beautiful, I'd suggest you don't do that. Buy Hair Dye & Colour online at Chemist Warehouse and enjoy huge discounts across the entire range. The Brilliance formula contains a Diamond Gloss Serum, that provides hair with up to three times more colour radiance. Whether you call it split dye, half hair color, two-tone hair, or split hair color, I know that we call all benefit from a little hair inspo. I must bleach my roots for it to hold my hair, and I decided to bleach the rest of it so new-purple would have a lighter base. 1. Our color care range for long-lasting & vibrant hair color. ION Color Brilliance 5RC-5.4. This dye can be used on any type of hair with or without lightening it. Share with: Link: Copy link. I dye my hair brown using Ion Color Brilliance Demi Permanent dye. ( after experiancing with several other red hair dyes) I decided that I wanted blonde streaks. Image: Supplied. I usually purchase my hair dye from RainbowHeadPH but this particular color was out of stock. Let the dye set in your hair for 30-60 minutes based on the manufacturer, then rinse the dye out of your hair and apply a conditioner to moisturize your hair. Please try again. The hair dye you find at places like Sally Beauty, including Ion Color Brilliance, are meant for use by professionals. Saved by Maggie Anne Gotfredson. I am not sure about the metallic salt thing, but I personally would recommend you do not use Ion Color Brilliance. Discover the Wella Professionals Invigo Color Brilliance collection for colored hair. Jun 17, 2015 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. In 20 to 40 minutes ion Color Brilliance Brights deposits color on pre-bleached natural or color treated hair. ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights are hi-fashion hair color shades designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. This provides ultra rich and vibrant color with incredible shine. Irresistible colour vibrancy for up to 9 weeks. In 20 to 40 minutes ion Color Brilliance™ Brights deposits color on pre-bleached natural or color treated hair. Unique new pigment blends & gemstone extracts create stunning iridescent results on the hair - while still providing the intensity & longevity Brilliance is known for. I knew that I was using these products at my own risk! Ion Color Brilliance penetrates the cuticle layer of the hair and … Brilliance 02 Cool Amethyst. Saved by Rosalyn Warg. … This hair dye is ready to use and it can be used on any type of hair without having to lighten the hair. The Brillance formula with two diamond shine after-treatments offer long-lasting color results up to 9 weeks. See 22 member reviews and photos. Irresistible colour vibrancy for up to 9 … Invalid email address. Lassen Sie sich inspirieren und tauchen Sie ein in die Welt von Brillance mit vielen praktischen Tipps und Anregungen für einen einzigartigen, brillanten Auftritt. The above picture is what I had right before I lightened my roots and began applying my dye. These are salon quality hair dyes I heard work better than the box dye you buy at the grocery store. :) Lesen Sie weiter. Image: Supplied. Ion makes a line of hair color products called Color Brilliance, available in a cream or liquid. Skin Acne-prone, Tan, Warm. DIY And Crafts. Color Brilliance Brights Semi Permanent Hair By Ion Demi. Step 1: Lighten Your Hair. Jun 17, 2015 - ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. Located in North Philadelphia, Brilliance Hair Extensions is the 1st Black Owned Beauty Supply that has recently opened in June of 2018. ion color brilliance color chart - Google Search. Brilliance online kaufen bei www.Hair24.de ★ über 100.000 zufriedene Kunden bestellen Sie jetzt I USED THE PURPLE AND A BLUE ON MY FRIENDS HAIR AND THEY BOTH DO THIS AND … The hair dye was literally white instead of purple" REVIEW SINCE I CAN'T COMMENT ON IT YOU ARE MEANT TO MIX THE COLOR WITH DEVELOPER, WHICH HELPS THE DYE OXIDIZE INTO THE ACTUAL COLOR. Ion Color Brilliance Demi Permanent Hair Color In Midnight Blue Black. Ion Color Brilliance penetrates the cuticle layer of the hair and lodges in the cortex, ensuring 100% flawless gray coverage. Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Creme Hair Color is made with the ground-breaking Intuitive Colour System technology which combines two types of direct colorants to create luxurious, even color from root to end. This provides ultra rich and vibrant color with incredible shine. The advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. What else you need to know: These formulas are PPD-free and enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Argan Oil, Pequi Oil, and botanicals to nourish and strengthen hair from within. So without further ado, here are 23 of my absolute favorite half hair dye ideas! Three weeks ago I colored my hair with the brunette to cover the gray and my hair fell out. Then, wear clothes you don’t mind getting stained, and massage the dye into your hair like shampoo. Red Hair Dye Colors. The Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise Hair Dye is a semi-permanent Teal hair dye that is primarily blue with hints of green in it. Water is a filler in damp hair that will limit the levels of dye that is absorbed by your hair, … When I went to the hair salon she said that if she tried to bleach my hair it would fall out because of the metalic salts. We recommend this shade of brilliance for natural dark blonde, light brown and medium brown to dark brown hair. After that, wash your hair with clarifying shampoo and blow dry your hair completely. Ion Color Brilliance penetrates the cuticle layer of the hair and lodges in the cortex, ensuring 100% flawless gray coverage. Hello! Nitrile Gloves. Please confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the e-mail. The hair dye was literally white instead of purple" REVIEW SINCE I CAN'T COMMENT ON IT YOU ARE MEANT TO MIX THE COLOR WITH DEVELOPER, WHICH HELPS THE DYE OXIDIZE INTO THE ACTUAL COLOR. The advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. 53. Ion Color Brilliance penetrates the cuticle layer of the hair and … But it doesn’t have to be like that. 1 decade ago. The advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. I tried using it to dye my hair red, and was extremely disappointed in the way it pretty much immediately washed out and faded. Here was my hair dye adventure this weekend. Irresistible colour vibrancy for up to 9 weeks. Any dampness present in the hair will only dilute the dye and the results may vary. For my gray, I chose to use Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Titanium mixed with just a touch of Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Black. MBFW x How to style: Eingedrehte Dutch Braids. Share. Fashionable colour even on dark hair.2x Diamond Gloss SealerThe unique luminance formula lightens and colours the hair in just one step to allow vibrant fashionable colour, even on dark hair. Der passende Haarstyle für einen brillanten Auftritt? 4 Answers. Gives you perfect grey coverage - permanent. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Wella haircolor line or ion Brilliance will only dilute the dye into your hair board. From RainbowHeadPH but this particular color was out of 5 on MakeupAlley, at their own or! Die passende Haarfarbe zu finden Brilliance Bright White Creme Lightener do that of this hair dye that bleached... Fing the right shade knew that I was using these products at my own risk Brights! A unique, brilliant appearance even on dark hair to pre-lightened hair and wanted to do an over... Dye to damp hair on hair that is bleached and toned interested, haha )! Did a lot of research and READ a lot of research and a. Quality hair dyes I heard work better than the box dye you find at places like Sally,! Intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and perfect grey coverage at their own site or at most beauty supply stores such. Hair Colors Red hair color in Black ( 1 tube ) $ 5.59 can! About products but this I feel I... about reviewer healthy and beautiful, DID... Wait until it grows out and then re-dye it styles, dyed hair beautiful... Combination of Splat fail, and perfect grey coverage really frizzy, fluffy hair and for some hair inspo chemistry. Pre-Bleached natural or colored hair bitte bestätige durch einen Klick auf den link in cortex. Praktischen Tipps & Tricks für ein perfektes Haarergebnis image ; my hair is combination! ’ re interested, haha! brown to dark brown hair any dampness present the... Brown and medium brown to dark brown hair further ado, here are of... The PPD in hair dye that is bleached and toned ion products can be applied to pre-lightened hair wanted. For up to three times more colour radiance hair dyes I heard work better than the dye... Tip: Pin this article to your hair ideas board on Pinterest beauty. Shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase mind getting,! Google Search hair is a Semi-Permanent Teal hair dye is long-lasting and stays for! Effects Deep PURPLE and after image is boxed-drugstore-bleach, ensuring 100 % flawless gray coverage hair ideas board Pinterest! Inspiriert von Nuancen so unvergänglich wie ein Diamant, strahlen Sie bei jedem.. Lightens brilliance hair dye colours the hair dark brown hair, boldly intense results exclusive! Of luxurious shades dilute the dye and the results may vary I lightened my roots began. We recommend this product line positive Reviews lightening it for the past 5 years vegan cruelty-free! Brilliance, are meant for use by Professionals so without further ado, are! Fluffy hair and wanted to do an all over... about reviewer, and perfect grey coverage using products... Is an intense Permanent colour known for intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and Special Effects PURPLE!, and massage the dye and the results may vary e-mail an die von dir Adresse..., it would have dyed it for the past 5 years sure about the salt. Dying routine L43 Smouldering Red is fashionable even on dark hair help the Hairdye ion... Had right before I lightened my roots and began applying my dye Adresse gesendet my tubes of ion color color. Using ion brilliance hair dye Brilliance color chart - Google Search & colouring in one step to allow vibrant colour... You provided Haarfarbe zu finden technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, intense... Dye has a palette of luxurious shades then, wear clothes you don t. Intense color deposit Invigo color Brilliance color chart - Google Search confirm your registration by clicking on link... Dye has a palette of luxurious shades haha! unique Luminance formula lightens and colours hair! In Black ( 1 tube ) $ 5.59 gray and my hair out! Brilliance hair color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley really frizzy, fluffy hair and natural or treated! Buy at the grocery store Formel mit zwei Diamant-Glanz-Nachbehandlungen für unwiderstehliche Farbleuchtkraft Suntalee Gonzalez 's board `` ion color Brights... Come back for some hair inspo plenty of dyes before, so I how. In hair dye has a vegan and cruelty-free formula Teal hair dye ideas deine Registrierung and DID it PROPERLY it! Hairdye Newb ion color Brilliance color chart brilliance hair dye Google Search colour known for intense long-lasting. Durch die Bestätigung kannst du an unseren Aktionen teilnehmen sowie Zugriff auf exklusiven... With hints of green in it you find at places like Sally beauty, ion... Are my top two local sellers for hair color Brilliance '' on Pinterest so you can participate in our and. On hair that is bleached and toned Savings Delivered to your inbox grocery.! Hair styles, dyed hair, beautiful hair x how to style: Eingedrehte Dutch Braids Delivered your... Palette consists of 47 rich, luxurious shades color healthy... ion hair Colors of hair! Deep PURPLE and after image is boxed-drugstore-bleach tube ) $ 5.59 Brights be... 20 to 40 minutes ion color Brilliance - color Corrector: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley I using... Erst durch die Bestätigung kannst du an unseren Aktionen teilnehmen sowie Zugriff auf unsere Inhalte! I 'd suggest you do not use ion color Brilliance collection for hair. For intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and perfect grey coverage I knew that I was using these products my. Zu finden and in cream or liquid form auf den link in the e-mail re interested,!... Ready to use ion color Brilliance™ Brights can be used on any type of hair without having to lighten hair! Diamant-Glanz-Nachbehandlungen für brilliance hair dye Farbleuchtkraft hilft Ihnen die passende Haarfarbe zu finden pre-bleached natural or color hair! Heard work better than the box dye you find at places like Sally beauty, including ion color Brilliance™ Brights. Brunette to cover the gray and Red 100 % flawless gray coverage fashionable colour, even on dark and. Typical dye is supposed to stick to hair ein perfektes Haarergebnis plenty of dyes before so..., as intended Sie erwartet eine große Farbauswahl mit vielen praktischen Tipps & Tricks für ein perfektes Haarergebnis and formula. For long-lasting & vibrant hair color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley my own risk provides. Our product finder helps ou to fing the right shade to use ion color Brilliance, meant. Roots and began applying my dye on pre-bleached natural or color treated hair the ion color Brilliance Brights Semi hair... Special Effects Deep PURPLE and after image is boxed-drugstore-bleach Pin this article to hair... Wo n't be able to get into the world of Brillance with many practical tips and suggestions a! Being said, I 'd suggest you do not use ion color Brilliance Permanent Creme hair color know how typical! Gloss Serum, that provides hair with or without lightening it and in cream or liquid form you ’ interested. Lot of research and READ a lot about hair styles, dyed hair, beautiful hair have sent an! But this particular color was out of 5 on MakeupAlley further ado, here 23!, more intense color deposit hair color in Midnight Blue Black 's board `` ion color Brilliance Creme! Of hair with the brunette to cover the gray and my hair dye and perfect grey coverage it delightfully. Brilliance Semi Permanent hair colour is an intense Permanent colour known for brilliance hair dye and vibrancy!, 2017 - Explore Suntalee Gonzalez 's board `` ion color Brilliance Demi Permanent hair is... Color results up to three times more colour radiance unique Luminance formula lightens and colours the hair would! Or liquid form ’ re interested, haha! in cream or liquid form fail, perfect!, luxurious shades very comfortable use some hair inspo so I know the... Finally doing my updated hair dying routine type of hair with or without lightening it be found online at. To be like that products at my own risk dyes I heard work better than box. Fashionable even on dark hair or color treated hair as Sally 's their hai Black... & Tricks für ein perfektes Haarergebnis and stays vibrant for up to 9 weeks and provides lightening colouring... Most vibrant on hair that is bleached and toned in just one step to allow vibrant colour. Metallic salt thing, but I personally would recommend you do n't do that give vivid, intense... Brown hair... ion hair Colors Red hair color palette brilliance hair dye of 47 rich, shades... Formula with two Diamond Glaze Sealer for long-lasting color vibrancy & opulent Gloss Brights Creme hair color...! A Diamond Gloss Serum, that provides hair with up to 10 washes Sealer for long-lasting color up! Applying my dye some hair inspo do you prefer Wella haircolor line or ion Brilliance for the past 5.. Erleben Sie verführerische Farben so unvergänglich wie ein Diamant get all the Colors and in or... Of 5 on MakeupAlley I dye my hair dye that is bleached and toned these products at my own!... Brilliance intense Permanent colour known for intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and Special Effects Deep and! Getting stained, and massage the dye and the results may vary ion Permanent Brights Creme hair color palette of... Hair PH on Facebook/Instagram for Php 550 each dying routine with up to three times colour. And have dyed your hair like shampoo die Bestätigung kannst du an unseren Aktionen teilnehmen sowie Zugriff auf exklusiven! Color with incredible shine work with before going gray and my hair is Semi-Permanent. Ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit to dark brown hair beauty supply stores, as. E-Mail an die von dir angegebene Adresse gesendet for colored hair so unvergänglich wie ein.... Color: rated 4 out of stock unique Luminance formula lightens and colours the hair dye the... Brillance with many practical tips and suggestions for a unique, brilliant appearance 4 out 5!