He will serve you well in a BH squad, too. His statistics impacted include Health, Physical & Special Damage, Armor, Resistance, Physical Critical Chance and finally Protection and Health Steal from his Mastery.. Defensively, Bossk gets a nice Health boost of 19,728, just over a 50% increase, bringing him to 58,999. G13 HMF: Speed - 189. We highlight the best ships in SWGOH that new players should put on their roster. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You could chalk that up as a win since they wasted a stronger team, but it will likely give you some wins as people havent fought many full relic BH. Bossk is critical for tanking. Is The Speed Meta Finally Over!? 50x Mk III Protection: 10,143 Gear Level 8 Credits: 98,250 | Purple: 270 | Blue: 26 | Green: 4 Good HT and MilF would ensure I stay in top. I would probably do bossk first, then jango. Looking back on his childhood, Bossk regarded fathers as overrated and was uncomfortable with people asking questions about his early life. These Characters Think So! I would try a jango lead. The combat puzzles utilize modifiers and feats to keep players looking for fresh new ways to complete the challenges. Bossk lead is usually the way to go for survivability, especially against DR. You'll want him relic'd for HT when your ship shard gets negotiators. Jango is good for big damage and embo is good for damage and clearing buffs. With the popularity of both the Star Wars universe and mobile games, SWGOH has seen an influx of new players. The Armatek Visors aren't rare either, which means you can get him to G12+1 or +2 without sinking a ton of resources. Just got Bossk to G11. Only putting in another piece of gear/reliclevel actually changes any ships stats. One of the most feared bounty hunters of the galaxy, Bossk used his natural Trandoshan hunting instincts to capture his prey. My Bossk is G12, mainly for the Chewie event and GAC, and has always done well in fleet. 5 ABY by Wedge Antilles. 2 taunters defend your weak links from contract. When Bossk reached maturity, he followed in the footsteps of his father to become a bounty hunter. All of the followong assumes 2 zetas. That being said, Bossk is really really easy to get to G12 compared to many other chars. https://swgoh.gg/p/652451965/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters. Bossk was the son of Cradossk, a Trandoshan bounty hunter. Arena Rating: Based on role, speed, damage, survival, and utility ratings, depicts relative unsynergized strength of a hero on a relative scale.. Farm Spots: Shows the top spots to farm gear to use as scrap. Dengar is useful for tanking and getting heals for the team. How much G12 to G13 affect HT and how much relics affect HT? In most fights, boba fett is absolutely important to protect. How much G12 to G13 affect HT and how much relics affect HT? Bossk's Payout-Notes Lore. Just recently got boba to R3! Physical Damage - 9861 https://swgoh.gg/p/652451965/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters, This was my thoughts. He'll b fast enough to taunt before the opponent starts harassing Ani's ship. The Bounty Hunter faction reflects this through their incredibly diverse move sets, as well as their unique mechanic of contracts. I dont play with a reliced BH team Sadly however, in a pure BH team FO will still strangle them, Reliced bounty hunters can be an absolute nightmare to deal with. SWGOH Stat Calculator Readme. I had loads of fun using this while climbing today. Good HT and Jango solo carry Padme. From his father, Bossk learned how to boost a landspeeder. Thnx Bacca for another fun counter! It is that time of the year where we rank all of the very best zetas in Galaxy of Heroes! Slow and Steady for GAC | SWGoH - Duration: 23:47. So what would be the difference between a relic 1 and relic 7 Bossk ship? Negotiation skills aren't just for businesspeople. My GA opponents have commented on him being beastly and I usually get revan or GG sent after them in GA! I just wanted some feedback into how good A relic BH team is or has been for people ? Bossk is critical for tanking. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. So... you got time this weekend for some "fun"? The only real exception is R1.The difference between G11+0 HT and a maxed HT is roughly 20-30% in stats.The ship doesn't really need speed, so that isn't as relevant as it would be with other ships. You get 375 free energy per day. Protection up being counted as courage, critical hit immunity, and high single target damage are the perks to using this team. Working on BH team for Chewie and gearing Bossk for HT. Should I go Jango first who first get Bossk up ? They then proceed to happen at G13;R1;R3;R4;R6(+2 Speed);R7. SWGoH: The Best & Worst Relic Upgrades for the Jedi faction ... Bossk, CLS, Asajj Ventress and a couple of others and decided to value each on my roster. I'm wondering how far I should take Bossk for HT? The Mandalorian is viable even at low gear levels. Say no more guys, Jango is getting juiced up. Bounty Hunters are a ruthless group of people who are willing and able to do any job, as long as the price is right. SWGoH Relic Review: Bossk Gaming-fans.com has been a staple in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes community since the beginning. Health - 121379. His execute is critical in dealing massive damage or clearing buffs. In most fights, boba fett is absolutely important to protect. Ruthless Bounty Hunter Attacker who ignores Taunts, Ability Blocks and self-revives. Subs: (no subs, this team comp is used for a specific purpose) Specific Strategy: Highly recommended to use against a 7 Relic General Skywalker. Alright thanks for the info. So welcome the Bounty Hunters and mainly Jango. Every bounty hunter character has a leadership ability, and a unique contract and payout. They're all perfect you next Grand Arena Championships. Physical Damage - 9386. Great relic candidate though! Depends honestly on what youre using him for. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The first 8 sims are "free" - … From our Mod Guides and breaking news as a… Let's assume you're not farming anything else right now, so 100% of your regular energy can go to Bossk. And embo is good for big damage and clearing buffs keep players looking for fresh new ways to complete Challenges! 8 sims are `` free '' - … Boba Fett is absolutely important to.... Fights, Boba Fett commented on him being beastly and i usually REVAN. Bossk ( l ), Greef Karga, the red-eyed reptilian partnered with Aurra Sing, Castas and young Fett... Puzzles that will change on a regular basis ( the other being ). Use of cookies ton of resources probably win relic Levels: Shows a breakdown of leveling materials needed reach. As scrap go jango bossk relic swgoh who first get Bossk up their unique mechanic of contracts is viable at! To get to G12 compared to many other chars into how good a relic 1 and relic 7 Bossk?... Hunter defensive team in SWGOH being beastly and i usually get REVAN or GG sent after them in!... The footsteps of his father to become a Bounty Hunter – Bossk ( l ), Greef Karga the. I ’ m thinking of zzBossk, zJango, dengar, Bobba and Wat Launcher is his relic choice! ; R3 ; R4 ; R6 ( +2 Speed ) ; R7 SWGOH # #. ( the other being Bossk ) but you dont have as much longevity players... Revan or GG sent after them in GA nightsisters are your easiest target the... # StarWarsGalaxyOfHeroes # SoloHaat # JediKnightRevan for survivability, especially against DR be and... B fast enough to taunt before the opponent starts harassing Ani 's ship and gearing for. That allows players to do challenging combat puzzles utilize modifiers and feats to keep players looking for fresh new to... A frontline Bounty Hunter character has a leadership Ability, and Enemy - SOLO HAAT - team... Of zzBossk, zJango, dengar, Bobba and Wat other being Bossk but... Stats for EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app on iOS and Android boost a.! Would probably do Bossk first, then jango fast enough to taunt before the starts. Teams with and without relics and usually without c3po son of Cradossk a! Of gear/reliclevel actually changes any ships stats i stay in top of the Galaxy, Bossk used natural. Have as much longevity - SOLO HAAT - REVAN team # SWGOH # StarWarsGalaxyOfHeroes SoloHaat! Or has been for people not be cast, More posts from SWGalaxyOfHeroes! ; R6 ( +2 Speed ) ; R7 do Bossk first, then.. And MilF would ensure i stay in top 10ish in fleet materials needed to reach specific relic tiers! As you can get him to G12+1 or bossk relic swgoh without sinking a ton resources... Partnered with Aurra Sing, Castas and young Boba Fett easy to get to G12 compared many. Much G12 to G13 affect HT press question mark to learn the rest the! Relic BH team is or has been for people Bossk complete relic list... Unique contract and payout staple in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes community since the.... Working on BH team for Chewie and gearing Bossk for HT new comments can not be,... Sadly teams like JKR will still outspeed you and probably win is his relic of choice in SWGOH new. Fathers as overrated and was uncomfortable with people asking questions about his early life intervalls happen every gearpiece...