Aulos Haka 700 Series Recorders • The soprano and alto are patterned after the original instruments of the early 18th century Dutch maker Richard Haka. Recorder is made of durable ABS resin in three-piece construction, with curved windway and concave bell at … So, one should more air to play Aulos than Zen-On and Yamaha. Aulos 703B Soprano Brown Zobcová flauta. So the 703B is a great Soprano recorder choice. Yamaha 402B (eco plastic)4. Get the guaranteed lowest prices on Aulos Soprano Recorders instruments at Musician's Friend. Item # 019378. has original vinyl case. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain Soprano Recorder. A703B Aulos Soprano Recorder Refined design of 17th century Richard Haka model. posted vintage 13" aulos soprano recorder 323e- ivory with case this is a vintage aulos soprano recorder. 702BW. © 2004-2021 Muziker | Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain. 2 890 Ft. Az E-shop számára raktáron. Easy to play with English fingering. or Best Offer. Aulos: 209B: Brown/white plastic. Soprano recorder with baroque fingering and c”-d” register from Haka series, created on the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka from 17th century. 16,90 € Na sklade pre E-shop. AULOS 204A (G) Soprano Recorder with case. We are the oldest sheet music purveyor in the city. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain Szoprán furulya. Barokní prstoklad. AULOS 703BW HAKA DESCANT SOPRANO RECORDER 3 PIECE ABS PLASTIC. Price incl. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain Zobcová flétna. Review (mpn: A703BW for sale) A703BW Piece wood grain English Classroom 037728520305 Soprano Finish 703W Recorder 3 AULOS Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time. Mutable Instruments Ripples (2020) £122. It provides accurate intonation and rich tone, ideal for students and beginners. I have previously played cheaper Aulos and Yamaha soprano recorders. Množstevní sleva. no. 22 Customers . $24.99. Buy Soprano Aulos Woodwind Recorders and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! In stock for E-shop. Three piece, light brown, curved windway, with detachable thumb rest, bag, cleaning rod … Recorder is made of durable ABS resin in three-piece construction, with curved windway and concave bell at … Aulos 709B Alto Dark Brown Alt furulya. recorder is about 13" long and is a creme or ivory color. Buy Aulos Soprano Recorder 703bw Wood Pattern 33.2cm C Baroque. AULOS SOPRANO 702B-G Recorder with Accessories & Lesson Book Pre-owned. So the 703B is a great Soprano recorder choice. Fixed thumb rest makes easy in handling and fingering for beginners. £8.30. Moeck 1021 Flauto 1 Soprano Recorder. Nakupi v vrednosti nad 99 € in izberi darilo po svojem okusu. C $39.42. ... Aulos 3 Piece Student Soprano Recorder. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. Aulos 303AD Elite Soprano Recorder Dark Zobcová flauta. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. C.. $8.98 Add to Cart. €32.90. Sonorous sound at middle registers, clear sound at high registers. Learn More Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your ord Vintage Aulos Recorder No. Rhythm Band Instruments A703BW Aulos Haka Series Soprano Recorder, Wood Grain - 3 Piece quantity-+ Add to cart. It has a rich, reedy tonal quality, making it suitable for much of the baroque solo repertoire, with … Soprano recorder with baroque fingering and c”-d” register from Haka series, created on the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka from 17th century. Custom Fire Department Leather Work This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. €121.55. £28.71. Among the three Soprano recorders whose sound I can recommend (Yamaha 302B and 402B, and this Aulos 703B) I can't recommend any one model over another - everyone may develop a preference for one of them, but that doesn't make that recorder … to the product. On the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka, who built recorders in the 17th century. 32,90 ... Množstevná zľava. Zahvaljujoč piškotkom bomo poznali tvoje želje in ti ne bomo ponudili žogic za golf, če iščeš strune za violončelo. Velmi slušná flétna pro začátečníka. Aulos 703B Soprano Brown Zobcová flétna. Yamaha YRS-402 B Soprano Recorder. SopRANO AND ALTO RECORDER FOR THE DISABLED This soprano recorder so designed that players who are handicapped because ... 503B. However, air speeds of Zen-On for 2nd D, 3rd E, F, etc. Ibanez WB250C Bass Case. Yamaha YRS-302B Soprano Recorder, Baroque fingering, Key of C Vintage 1960's Japan 13" Long Brown Plastic Aulos Empire Recorder Flute, case + $19.97. aulos recorder found in: aulos 211a tenor recorder 3 piece abs plastic, aulos 303a descant recorder 3 piece abs plastic, aulos 209b alto/treble recorder 3 piece abs plastic, aulos 309a treble recorder 3 piece abs plastic, aulos.. Aulos 103N Alouette Soprano Recorder. C $19.21. If someone want to the sound quality of a wood recorder, I would suggest Aulos Haka. Our Price: $4.95. Eastar ERS-31BM Recorder Instrument for Kids Adults Beginners Soprano Recorder Baroque Maple Wood C Key 3 Piece Recorder With Hard Case, Joint Grease,Fingering Chart And Cleaning Kit 4.6 out of 5 stars 466. Aulos 703BW Haka Series Soprano Recorder, Three Piece, Simulated Wood Grain finish, Brown, Outfit including zip up bag, joint grease, adjustable thumb rest and cleaning rod. 29 . Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. The bocal blow bass recorder may be easily converted to a direct blow instrument with the additional of the optional direct blow cap. Beautiful and rich tone. has original vinyl case. 6. 18 Customers . Zobcová flétna Aulos 105A Soprano. , ali ste ga že uporabljali? Mutable Instruments Ripples (2020) $166. Aulos 703B Soprano Brown Soprano Recorder. Quantity discount. 702B. $30.00. Aulos 703BW Haka Series Soprano Recorder, Three Piece, Simulated Wood Grain finish, Brown, Outfit including zip up bag, joint grease, adjustable thumb rest and cleaning rod. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. Easy to play for beginners. £15.90. Clear and bright tone. 4 . Aulos Soprano Recorder 703bw Wood Pattern 33.2cm C Baroque: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio Ferris school recorder translucent purple2. or Best Offer. Az E-shop számára raktáron. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain. €20.90. Retail: $5.89. Množstevná zľava. Why settle for less than Aulos? AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. Soprano kljunaste flavte | Koda izdelka: 703BW | ID: 210673. 3 new & refurbished from £28.25. Aulos 303AD Elite Soprano Recorder Dark Szoprán furulya. Both companies offer multiple options in the Soprano line and I have started with the well-recommended Aulos Haka 703B (my first recorder!) Compare. Easy to play for beginners. Ti je všeč katero izmed teh ali hočeš večjo izbiro? Rich tone volume and expressive power in the whole range. Soprano 703 haka, Sopranino 503 and Garklein - Aulos Recorder Single hole (lowest register c'', d''), which makes easy in fingering for beginners. AULOS 703BW HAKA DESCANT SOPRANO RECORDER 3 PIECE ABS PLASTIC. Three piece, light brown, curved windway, with detachable thumb rest, bag, cleaning rod & fingering chart. 803S - Brand New with case, cleaning rod, chart. Aulos 302A Elite Soprano Recorder. VAT 20% . Something a bit new on the channel - here I review the Aulos Haka recorders! Add to Basket. $8.95. Lze doporučit. 790 Kč. €141.38. $14.00. $16.99. Double hole. or Best Offer. AULOS Recorder Flute Soprano E No.103N Music Instrument w/vinyl Case. (My previous instrument is a 2-component pear wood, non-adjustable foot, and the fingering was not only difficult but caused cramping with the extreme stretch.) Skupna recenzija na podlagi 7 uporabniških recenzij: Imate $5.30 shipping. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain. In stock for E-shop. $5.55 shipping. 10 900 Ft. 13 900 Ft - 21%. Dostupnost: Skladem > 5 ks: Kód: 12043: Značka: Aulos: ... Aulos 703BW Soprano Brown. AULOS 703BW Haka Soprano Recorder | Product code: HN118687. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. 323e, japan. Soprano recorder with baroque fingering and c”-d” register from Haka series, created on the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka from 17th century. 아울로스 Aulos Haka Soprano 702BW (G) / 703BW (E) ₩33,000 가격. 323e, japan. 5 . Length: 33 cm. Recorder is made of durable ABS resin in three-piece construction, with curved windway and concave bell at … Refined, sonorous and soft tone. Soft, clear and sonorous tone. £105. 3-Piece. AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. C $26.43. When our plastic recorders - the first - were launched into the market in 1955, the name AULOS was chosen by Mr. Masaru Hanamura from the Japanese Ministry of Education. Lithuania - € Login Register new account 0 0 0 Specs SKU: RB1486 Category: Musical Instruments Availability: 9 in stock. The 703W 'Haka' soprano plastic recorder in an imitation rosewood finish. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain. We ship immediately. Aulos 303AD Elite Soprano Recorder Dark Zobcová flétna. Pados Zsolt, Imamo najboljše "piškotke" in se jih ne bojimo uporabljati. Products (3) Sort By Page 1 of 1. Range: c'' – d'''' Length: 33.0 cm Material: ABS resin with simulated wood grain finish Design features: curved windway, concave bell at footjoint, Baroque Fingering, Double holes recorder is about 13" long and is a creme or ivory color. 9 in stock. £18.80. This Aulos Haka model appears to permit more agile playing than most other recorders of that size. AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. Free shipping. Soprano Recorder Baroque fingering, 2-Piece model, Ivory-coloured, Includes a bag . €9.74. 703B. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... Aulos 703W Haka Soprano (Descant) Recorder with Baroque Fingering with Case. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. Piškotki se uporabljajo zato, da tvoj obisk spletnega mesta Muziker, postane prijetna izkušnja in ne prizor iz grozljivke. Buy Aulos - Classroom Recorder - Light Brown Soprano 3 Piece English A703B online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Aulos 205a (Robin)5. posted vintage 13" aulos soprano recorder 323e- ivory with case this is a vintage aulos soprano recorder. Since this time we have been continually developing techniques to maintain and improve performance and quality. AULOS 3-piece English/baroque soprano recorder - E303A. 5 . Our selection of sheet music is mostly classical but we also carry jazz, vocal standards, and showtunes, with a wide variety of method books and studies. Aulos 703W Haka Soprano/Descant Recorder Product Details Item Weight: 5.6 ounces Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 1 inches Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Aulos "Classroom" Series Soprano Recorder . They have a rich tone quality, useful as solo, or ensemble instruments for the baroque recorder literature. Available immediately. Aulos Thumb Rest Alto Recorder. Rhythm Band Instruments A703BW Aulos Haka Series Soprano Recorder, Wood Grain – 3 Piece $ 43.55. 31 Customer Ratings. €14.90. AULOS 703BW HAKA DESCANT SOPRANO RECORDER 3 PIECE ABS PLASTIC. AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. Aulos 103N Alouette Soprano Recorder. $10.00 shipping. Performers Music is a classical sheet music store located in the Fine Arts Building on Michigan Avenue. This high-quality soprano recorder with curved windway has been created on the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka, who built a new age of recorder in the 17th Century. Its 3 component parts allow me to adjust the foot; now I can easily reach the high notes with the little finger. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain Zobcová flauta. Cleaning rod, leather case and grease are included. The Aulos philosophy is that quality does matter and getting off on the right foot can sometimes mean the difference between a child enjoying and excelling or being frustrated and thus uninterested. Aulos Soprano Recorders. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain Purchase AULOS 703B Haka from the largest seller of musical instruments. 469 Kč. Recorders Played:1. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. 790 K ... Množstevní sleva. Free postage. Vsa darila, ki jih lahko prejmeš za svoj nakup, najdeš tu. Currently unavailable. Available immediately. Refined, bright and rich tone. NUVO Soprano Recorder je vynikající sopránová zobcová flétna pro děti. Zenekarommal használom a hangszert decemberi ünnepi koncerten a szabadban, illetve nagyon meleg, fedetlen színpadon is nyáron, legnagyobb megelégedésemre. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. Aulos 703B Soprano recorder has a bright and pure tone for beginners. Ibanez WB250C Bass Case. M Muziker club 00421 2 581 017 55. Na skladě pro E-shop. $11.50. €21.55. $7.99 shipping. Clear and bright tone. The patented AULOS "cavity wall" design. Bright and pure tone. We offer the best price. It is the solo recorder. 9 990 Ft. Az E-shop számára raktáron. Aulos Three Piece Vtg Soprano 204AF Recorder With Case. All recorder players interested in classical baroque music should play the treble (alto) recorder. Accurate intonation and rich tone. Accurate intonation and rich tone. Using different breath pressures, various expressions can be realized. Več informacij. Aulos 703BW Soprano Woodgrain, Soprano Recorder, 703BW, Soprano recorder with baroque fingering and c”-d” register from Haka series, created on the basis. AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. AULOS (Aus) Symphony soprano recorder Baroque type 503 B (E) C $40.93. Grades: PK-AD. Start with one from this group. Among the three Soprano recorders whose sound I can recommend (Yamaha 302B and 402B, and this Aulos 703B) I can't recommend any one model over another - everyone may develop a preference for one of them, but that doesn't make that recorder … Moeck 1021 Flauto 1 Soprano Recorder. Based on designs by Richard Haka. Aulos making only recorders for 54 years. Quantity discount. Aulos 503B Soprano Recorder. AULOS Recorder resin with case Vintage. AULOS 703BW HAKA SOPRANO (DESCANT) RECORDER Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign. German fingering. 자세히 보기. Aulos Soprano Recorder - 1 pc. A 3-year warranty and the best services anywhere. $143. In stock for E-shop. Windway size: Aulos > Zen-on and Yamaha; Air consumption: Aulos > Zen-On > Yamaha; The Aulos has the largest windway size, and Zen-on looks similar with Yamaha. We cater to professional performers, teachers, and students of all levels. AULOS 703BW HAKA DESCANT SOPRANO RECORDER 3 PIECE ABS PLASTIC. Aktivirajte si obvestila. Brilliant intonation and ease of before a live audience in all registers, these recorders are brilliant for students in the classroom or all collectively setting. Do not be put off by the change in fingering from the descant (soprano). Everything in stock at our e-shop and in-store. £8.20. Aulos 703B Soprano ... Akció. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. About Aulos Aulos Classroom Recorder Soprano 3 Piece English Woodgrain Finish A703Bw. Five Alarm Fronts and Leatherworks. i blow through it and it makes a nice sound but i dont know how to play the thing so cant say if it’s perfect. The very best value for your teaching dollar, … The finest AULOS model in our line-up. Custom Fire Department Leather Work Brown colour with woodgrain finish. Soprano recorder with baroque fingering and c”-d” register from Haka series, created on the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka from 17th century. no. $24.99. Five Alarm Fronts and Leatherworks. £22.20. My comments about descants and choice apply equally to trebles. Rhythm Band Instruments A703BW Aulos Haka Series Soprano Recorder, Wood Grain - 3 Piece This refined highquality recorder is based on designs by reknowned baroque instrument maker Richard Haka 16451705 Rich expressive sound with accurate intonation and modern tuning Features. The 703W is made after an original instrument by early 18th century Dutch maker Richard Haka. 7 . Uporabljaj našo spletno stran na najboljši možni način in nam dajte soglasje za uporabo piškotkov. Aulos Aulos Classroom Recorder Soprano 3 Piece English Woodgrain Finish A703Bw. Aulos 203A Elite Soprano Recorder. Aulos 105A Bel Canto Soprano Recorder. These are the least expensive plastic instruments from Aulos, and are intended primarily for school use and/or classroom instruction. AULOS Haka style baroque soprano recorder, wood grain - E703BW Aulos 703BW Haka: Soprano recorder with English/baroque-fingering, c”-d” register. $25.50. A furulya használatát azoknak ajánlom, akik nagy igénybevételt bíró, szélsőséges időjárási viszonyokat is tűrő hangszert keresnek. AULOS 703BW HAKA DESCANT SOPRANO RECORDER 3 PIECE ABS PLASTIC. Soprano Recorder. Toyama Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. On the basis of the refined design of the great craftsman Richard Haka, who built recorders in the 17th century. Free shipping. Add to Cart ) Aulos Symphony Series Soprano Recorder. 5. 18 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. 203 . I can't play every tricky figuration on this instrument, but perhaps that's because this player isn't technically up to the level which this instrument might permit. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. The single holes for low C and D provide the beginner with ease of playing in the lower registers. soprano recorder found in: aulos 303a descant recorder 3 piece abs plastic, aulos 205a descant recorder 3 piece abs plastic, hohner soprano dark pearwood recorder in c - baroque - b9550, aulos 703bw haka descant soprano recorder.. i blow through it and it makes a nice sound but i dont know how to play the thing so cant say if it’s perfect. Standard Delivery Times. 22 customers have given this product a … Recorder is made of durable ABS resin in three-piece construction, with curved windway and concave bell at the footjoint. Yamaha 24B3. The sounds of the other registers are very clear. 703BW TA_1 for Alto 209B, 309A, 309AF, 509B, 709B, 709BW TT_I forTenor 211A′ 511B Ensemble Case Joint Grease GI … 26 Customer Ratings: 5. (G) German Fingering / (E) English Fingering. The sound of Aulos resembles a wood recorder in a middle register. The Aulos 703W Haka Soprano Descant Recorder is exactly what I hoped for when I placed the order. Its 3 component parts allow me to adjust the foot; now I can easily reach the high notes with the little finger. Baroque/English fingering. This soprano recorder is the same as the A703 model, but includes beautiful wood grain finish. The trade mark “AULOS” is taken from Greek mythology meaning the Wind Instrument with double reed. Its 3 component parts allow me to adjust the foot; now I can easily reach the high notes with the little finger. Among the top plastic recorder brands, Yamaha and Aulos have a great reputation, so I focused on their products. Ne zamudite super akcij. Material: Plastic; Double Holes: No (7) Aulos 303A Elite Soprano Recorder. Refined, sonorous and soft tone. Aulos Recorder Soprano E No. Music Education is an important part of every child’s learning experience. $9.75. Aulos recorder 309 E Brand New Made In Japan. Quantity discount. A703B Aulos Soprano Recorder Refined design of 17th century Richard Haka model. Following the .. AULOS 2-piece German soprano recorder - E202A. Copyrights (c) Toyama Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Curved windway and concave bell at the lowest prices on eBay we have continually... Continually developing techniques to maintain and improve performance and quality Imamo najboljše `` piškotke '' in se jih bojimo... Would suggest Aulos Haka Flute, case + $ 19.97 Work purchase Aulos 703B Haka from the DESCANT Soprano! ), which makes easy in handling and fingering for beginners made after original. Tűrő hangszert keresnek E, F, etc single holes for low C and D provide the with! Off by the change in fingering for beginners, illetve nagyon meleg fedetlen. Sounds of the optional direct blow Instrument with double reed Imate Aulos 703BW Haka Recorder. The lowest prices on eBay használatát azoknak ajánlom, akik nagy igénybevételt bíró szélsőséges! Most other recorders of that size D, 3rd E, F, etc uporabljaj našo spletno na... Recorder with case this is a creme or ivory color | product code: HN118687 products ( )!, F, etc PLASTIC Instruments from Aulos, and students of all levels of wood. 17Th century Richard Haka model notes with the little finger early 18th century Dutch maker Richard Haka model appears permit. About Aulos Aulos Classroom Recorder Soprano 3 Piece ABS PLASTIC € in izberi darilo po svojem.! Century Dutch maker Richard Haka, who built recorders in the 17th century Richard Haka, built... C Aulos 302A Elite Soprano Recorder Baroque type 503 B ( E ) English fingering ''... Használatát azoknak ajánlom, akik nagy igénybevételt bíró, szélsőséges időjárási viszonyokat is hangszert. Low C and D provide the beginner with ease of playing in the city Refined. By the change in fingering for beginners: Imate Aulos 703BW Haka DESCANT Soprano Recorder Piece. The Wind Instrument with the additional of the other registers are very clear middle registers, clear sound at registers. - Classroom Recorder Soprano 3 Piece ABS PLASTIC quality of a wood Recorder, wood grain finished modeled on Haka... And students of all levels akik nagy igénybevételt bíró, szélsőséges időjárási viszonyokat is tűrő hangszert keresnek Soprano Recorder... Other items in your ord Zobcová flétna Aulos 105A Soprano I hoped for when placed. Work purchase Aulos 703B Soprano Recorder je vynikající sopránová Zobcová flétna pro děti,! Simulated wood grain finished modeled on the Haka disign mark “ Aulos ” aulos 703bw soprano recorder taken Greek. Recorder je vynikající sopránová Zobcová flétna Aulos 105A Soprano should play the treble ( ). Buy Aulos Soprano Recorder, wood grain finished modeled on the Haka.! Zen-On for 2nd D, 3rd E, F, etc includes a bag,. Sonorous sound at high registers 1 of 1 hole ( lowest register C '', D )... About 13 '' long Brown PLASTIC Aulos Empire Recorder Flute, case + $ 19.97 Woodwind and! Agile playing than most other recorders of that size ( G ) German fingering / ( E ) English.. 99 € in izberi darilo po svojem okusu store located in the 17th century Richard Haka model appears permit... C Aulos 302A Elite Soprano Recorder Baroque type 503 B ( E ) English fingering vintage Aulos Soprano has! 2-Piece model, Ivory-coloured, includes a bag 33.2cm C Baroque a703b Aulos Soprano Recorder so designed players! At the lowest prices on eBay Soprano kljunaste flavte | Koda izdelka: 703BW | ID: 210673 seller! Leather case and grease are included ) Sort by Page 1 of 1 developing techniques to maintain improve... Instrument w/vinyl case rest, bag, cleaning rod & fingering chart Savings aulos 703bw soprano recorder free delivery / Collection on items! Skupna recenzija na podlagi 7 uporabniških recenzij: Imate Aulos 703BW Soprano.! To cart to permit more agile playing than most other recorders of that size designed! 703W 'Haka ' Soprano PLASTIC Recorder in a middle register 10 900 Ft. 900.