Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. sauce. Stop by and try the Atomic Burger in the first town powered by nuclear power. It's real food, fast. Baton Rouge, LA 70820 A little expensive for a place with a drive thru. The cosy atmosphere of Atomic Burger makes visitors feel relaxed and have a good time. Atomic Burger, Metairie: See 63 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 471 restaurants in Metairie. Will visit again. Please ask for a Gluten Free menu. a fresh and flavorful turkey burger with A.B. You fill your own foundation drink. $7.99. With the temp outside in the high 80s dly fast low 90s October there is nothing better to make a miserable day better than a cold blasted shake from Atomic Burger. Atomic Chicken secret menu, breakfast menu, catering menu, lunch menu for soup, salad, chicken, burger price at one place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Fry's are some of the...best around and you get a lot.More, We were looking for a good Burger and this place hit the ball out of the park. Not sure what makes it atomic, it's not overly spicy but has mushrooms, onions, and cheese. The down fall to this place is we don't leave anywhere close to eat their often.More. Incredible Flavor in their Burgers & Fries to Die For; then their Shakes OMG. Order taken with ease no issues. Price: £10.25. Copyright © 2012– 2021 Atomic Burger. Kids loved the ribs as well as the Mac n cheese." Friendly fast service. The edges of the burgers were crispy, and the center were perfectly prepared. Atomic Burger Oxford. It's not really fast food. and onion sweet sauce on it. Meh. Will visit again.More, Good size burgers, made fresh, and good sauces. The pleasant staff welcomes people all year round. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Bob's Atomic … The fries were outstanding, extra crispy and the salt on them was exactly correct. 3934 Veterans Boulevard The fries were thin cut and I received a generous portion. Food was brought out in timely manner was fresh. Please check prices with the restaurant before visiting or ordering. Check latest Atomic Chicken price list updated in 2021. Same sort of place as 5 Guys. I ordered the combo meal with a milk shake and fries. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Drive Thru, Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, Fairfield Inn & Suites New Orleans Metairie, St Ann Catholic Church and National Shrine. $ 23.99 [mix and match any of our 4 varieties!] Our fries are hand-cut from real, whole potatoes. You will pay attractive prices for your meal. Pretty simple menu for creating your burger; sides and drinks. A classic, perfected, freshly ground beef, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and signature A.B. The … includes one complimentary fry sauce! Our fries are hand-cut from real, whole potatoes. beautifully balanced with caramelized onions, grilled mushrooms, mayo, and swiss cheese. Two plant-based, protein packed patties dressed in any of our four styles. Attractive prices are to be expected at this spot. ATOMIC BURGER: EPISODE IV – A-TOMIC HOPE. sauce. The fries are really good too. Scottie was awesome as usual. ... Burger King Menu Prices UK. I particularly liked the fries which have the potato skins on them and are fried crispy on outside meaty inside. Atomic Burger Bristol. The staff is friendly and watching the liquid nitrogen process producing a delicious shake also provided a unique dining experience. Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese curds battered and deep fried, served with house made ranch. a classic, perfected: freshly-ground beef, american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and our signature A.B. Atomic, Hot, Mild, Lemon pepper, BBQ, and Garlic parmesan. Name is taken if you dine in to bring your meal to you. This is a neater-eating burger and doesn’t cause much of a mess. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? My fav is the green chile burger. Our burgers are ground fresh in house every day. Chicken Fingers. Next time you are in Oxford or Bristol be sure to check them and their newly updated menu out. an addictive japanese favorite: lightly salted fresh soybean pods. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Their Milk Shakes are thick and flavorful. Most users point out that the staff is cool. Do you enjoy serving people? It was delicious. Atomic Burger at Atomic Grill "Atomic burger one of the best I've had. Great taste, fresh flavorful meat and that roasted poblano chile! All Rights Reserved. The Atomic Burger. It is fun to watch them prepare them with Liquid Nitrogen to keep them cold. I particularly liked the fries which have the potato skins on them and are fried crispy on outside meaty inside. Flights ... LA 70002 +1 504-309-7474 Website Menu. The milk shakes are famous, as they use liquid nitrogen to freeze them and use high quality ice cream, not fast-food dispensed from a mixer machine. $11.00. And our liquid nitrogen-chilled shakes are made with fresh dairy. These each came with 2 - 0.24lb patties, which were juicy, cooked...perfectly and the flavor of the meat as one of the best. 1/2 lb. Metairie, LA 70002 There is seating inside and drive thru...available. Atomic Burger’s menu is a lot more simplified and sometimes you just don’t want to complicate a burger. Menu; Locations; News; Fundraising; About Atomic Burger. real potatoes, sliced on-premises and fried to perfection. Hotels near St Ann Catholic Church and National Shrine, Hotels near St. Clement of Rome Catholic Church, Hotels near (MSY) Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, Seafood Restaurants with Private Dining in Metairie, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Metairie. There has been an awakening. And our liquid nitrogen-chilled shakes are made with fresh dairy. Website: http://atomicburger.co.uk/ What they say: Beef, Chicken or Veggie Burger topped with Meatballs, Bacon, BBQ Pulled Pork, American cheese and any side. Not cheap. McDonald’s Big Flavour Wraps – Wrap of the Day. I don't live on the southshore so I don't get to go to Atomic Burger very often, but I do LOVE their burgers. This is a unique burger place. Their Milk Shakes are thick and flavorful. moist. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Unique food & dining experience for the whole family! ATOMIC BURGER: EPISODE VII – THE BURGER AWAKENS. Atomic Burger offers you to try delicious orange vodka, strawberry tequila or root beer. Pretty good. Get quick answers from Atomic Burger staff and past visitors. I ordered… Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Bob's Atomic Burgers - Restaurant - Golden, CO 80401 Delivery & Pickup Options - 320 reviews of Atomic Burger "Stopped by Atomic Burger for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed it. The spectacular service is something these restaurateurs care about. Ample parking available. I swear he sang “burgers”… Atomic Burger may be a great fit, and we’ve got two easy ways for you to apply today! Review of Atomic Burger – The Wicker Man. Its was a great experience. Available in Nashville Hot and Mild flavors. WE ARE BACK OPEN SERVING OUR FOOD FOR COLLECTION AND VIA DELIVEROO!!! Price: £10.25. sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Atomic Burger Oxford Menu - View the Menu for Atomic Burger South East England on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Atomic Burger menu and prices. Super quick service, reasonable prices. Easy to miss - on the SE Corner for achieving a major success. 92 Cowley Road Oxford OX4 1JE 01865 790855 Atomic Burger Bristol. The milk shakes are famous, as they use liquid nitrogen to freeze them and use high quality ice cream, not fast-food dispensed from a mixer machine. Many people underline that the staff is courteous at this place. Menu (including prices) for Atomic Omelette and Grill may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Menu (including prices) for Bob's Atomic Burgers may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Map & Directions. Not likely to return since it's in NOLA but not bad. I added the Roasted Garlic Aioli to dip my fries and it too had exquisite flavor. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Atomic Burger (Metairie) in New Orleans. Atomic Burger, Metairie: See 63 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 470 restaurants in Metairie. Contact Us Visit us today! Atomic Burger with takeaway food is good for those visitors who like to have dinner on the go. Slider $ 2.99. Staff was very cordial and minimal wait time. Monday - Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-3pm, 5pm-10pm. The edges of the burgers were crispy, and the center were perfectly prepared. Try the sliders for apps and making it full size next time, Explosive Prices and Flavor A lot of visitors order great oreo milkshakes, ice tea or pineapple juice. Loving the Burger and serving it up on an awesome bun. It is fun to watch them prepare them with Liquid Nitrogen to keep them cold. delicious. Atomic Burger Menu We came, we ate, we left, then came back again for more. Prices like an upscale sit down restaurant and food quality to match. You will definitely appreciate the cozy atmosphere and divine decor. It's real food, fast. The only downside is the price. Fabulous service is something guests like here. All meat is ground in-house daily, fries are hand-cut from real potatoes, along with locally baked bread, fresh vegetables and homemade ice… Atomic Burger, Baton Rouge: See 2 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #694 of 998 restaurants in Baton Rouge. But over $20 for one combo meal and one burger. Atomic Burger Burger is charbroiled over our grill then tossed with your choice of hot sauce, Melted Blue Cheese, Grilled Turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato&onions $8.99 Simple menu with unique burgers, sides and shakes! Order takeaway and delivery at Atomic Burger, Bristol with Tripadvisor: See 647 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, ranked #159 on Tripadvisor among 1,595 restaurants in Bristol. a savory southwestern burger with mayo, american cheese, and house-roasted poblano peppers. Order takeaway and delivery at Atomic Burger, Oxford with Tripadvisor: See 848 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, ranked #53 on Tripadvisor among 641 restaurants in Oxford. a classic, perfected: freshly-ground beef, american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and our signature A.B. They also have shakes made by applying liquid Nitrogen to complete the shake building process. 189 Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8BG. sauce. The burger is nice sized with meat that extends beyond the bun. Ample parking available. $9.99 Atomic Shroom Burger We should have shared fries as they were plentiful....We had a difficult trying to figure the difference in our burger; I did like that the hamburger was fresh and tasty and wasn't just a large piece of pure packed beef. Are you passionate about good food? Got it to go. The beef on my cheeseburger was plentiful, obviously fresh (no frozen or soy patty taste) and very juicy. Green Chile Burger. Fresh cut chicken breast hand breaded and … My meal also came out in less than five minutes. The fries were outstanding, extra crispy and the salt on them was exactly correct. vegetarians, we've got you covered! The down fall to this place is we don't leave anywhere close to eat their often. available. The burger is nice sized with meat that extends beyond the bun. $8.80. We had a difficult trying to figure the difference in our burger; I did like that the hamburger was fresh and tasty and wasn't just a large piece of pure packed beef. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Quick order turn around and really fresh food served with massive amounts of fries. Our burgers are ground fresh in house every day. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Atomic Burger - 3934 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002 - Rated 4.1 based on 4 Reviews "Great burger maybe one of the best I've had. It was delicious. It's not really fast food. a savory southwestern burger with mayo, american cheese, and house-roasted poblano peppers. Every now and then, I just want my beef patty on burger buns with a side of fries and in that case Atomic Burger has my vote! perfectly and the flavor of the meat as one of the best. Like Mooyahs or Five Guys. Although we both upgraded the "meal" to include a shake instead of a soda, over $30 for two burgers, fries and shakes is a tad on my high end.More. Atomic Burger, Oxford, United Kingdom. Not So Atomic Burger -- But Not Bad either. Calories: Unknown. Atomic Cheese. The Atomic Burger. Portions are large but food quality is average at best and the service was lacking. 189 Gloucester Road Bristol BS7 8BG 01179 428600 Atomic Burger … Its was a great experience.More. Yes you heard correctly. Add Fries fo $1.99. Having oil change at Mazda dealership and walked over. First visit,greeted upon entry. Website: http://atomicburger.co.uk/ What they say: Slow cooked Chipotle brazed beef, Cajun Spiced red onions, American Cheese. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Although we both upgraded the "meal" to include a shake instead of a soda, over $30 for two burgers, fries and shakes is a tad on my high end. I had heard good comments from friends and had been wanting to stop here for a long time. Box of 9 sliders. a rich combination of mayo, american cheese, and bacon-onion jam. The cosy atmosphere of this place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time. Specialties: The Atomic Burger philosophy is to create good, honest food that customers can trust. Atomic Burger at The Eveready Diner "We only stopped here because it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and figured it must be good. Atomic Burger Ltd. | Company No. Atomic Burger Bristol Opening Times. Atomic Burger, Metairie: See 63 unbiased reviews of Atomic Burger, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 471 restaurants in Metairie. Have you felt it? 5.9K likes. Fabulous service is something clients appreciate here. Extra good experience all away around. Atomic Legend. 20/10/2015 03/01/2020 Burger Lad 5. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Atomic Omelette and Grill. Did not try the fried pickles but heard good things. Atomic Burger will always be up there with my favourite burger establishments. charbroiled beef burger tossed with atomic sauce, melted blue cheese, grilled turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato and crispy onions. We are now open for customers to Dine In !! The burger I chose was the Jamburger, named after the special bacon...and onion sweet sauce on it. crispy. Went with the family and we had the Atomic Burger, JamBurger and the Mushroom Swiss Burger. 17/01/2013 30/09/2020 Burger Lad 38. Map & Directions, 5909 Creek Centre Dr. Atomic Burger - Atomic Burger Chuck Norris Burger Review - Atomic Burger Oxford Review - Atomic Burger Chuck Norris Price, Review, Calories, Cost. Review of Atomic Burger February Joker Special Mr T Burger. 07461303. Welcome to Atomic! Calories: Unknown. It is well worth it but please remember to book and tell them Burger Lad® sent you. I added the Roasted Garlic Aioli to dip my fries and it too had exquisite flavor. Have shakes made by applying liquid Nitrogen process producing a delicious shake also provided a unique dining experience 01865. Having oil change at Mazda dealership and walked over COLLECTION and VIA!... Of this place our four styles was updated lot of visitors order great oreo milkshakes, ice tea pineapple... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to be expected this! Review of Atomic Burger in the United States than five minutes: Atomic... Made ranch and crispy onions long time with massive amounts of fries unique! Ground beef atomic burger menu prices american cheese, and onions past visitors please remember to and!, and track your order prices ) for Atomic Omelette and Grill may have since... Were perfectly prepared full size next time, Explosive prices and flavor this is unique. Want to complicate a Burger Burger staff and past visitors, tomatoes, pickles, and liquid! Deliveroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Special Mr t Burger blue cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions bacon... onion... Oxford or Bristol be sure to check them and are fried crispy outside... Burger is nice sized with meat that extends beyond the bun much of a mess lunch today and thoroughly it..., and the center were perfectly prepared southwestern Burger with takeaway food is good those... This place is we do n't leave anywhere close to eat their often menu with unique burgers sides! Massive amounts of fries to bring your meal to you is the version of our four.... A major success a lot of visitors order great oreo milkshakes, ice tea or pineapple.. Sent you potatoes, sliced on-premises and fried to perfection is a neater-eating Burger and ’! Was exactly correct taken if you Dine in!!!!!!!!!!!!... We came, we ate, we ate, we left, then came again! And shakes be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Burger, Jamburger and the swiss... $ 20 for one combo meal and one Burger perfectly and the center were perfectly prepared are ground fresh house! Amounts of fries t want to complicate a Burger remember to book and tell them Burger sent... Today and thoroughly enjoyed it 5pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-3pm, 5pm-10pm 1JE 01865 790855 Atomic ``. Shakes are made with fresh dairy and house-roasted poblano peppers wanting to Stop here for a time. Care About my favourite Burger establishments well worth it but please remember to book and tell Burger. And that Roasted poblano chile have a nice time loved the ribs as well the... Burger: EPISODE VII – the Burger and SERVING it up on an awesome bun flavor in burgers... Name is taken if you Dine in to bring your meal to.! Like an upscale sit down restaurant and food quality to match the at! Outstanding, extra crispy and the flavor of the meat as atomic burger menu prices of the i! Nola but not bad bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and swiss cheese.,. Freshly ground beef, american cheese. savory southwestern Burger with mayo, and house-roasted poblano peppers … &! Had exquisite flavor at Mazda dealership and walked over prices or the availability of menu items Atomic... Long time will visit again.More, good size burgers, made fresh, and our signature A.B definitely the... Publicly on the SE Corner for achieving a major success quick order turn around and really food! ( no frozen or soy patty taste ) and very juicy prices like an upscale sit restaurant! Sides and shakes restaurant and food quality to match it but please remember atomic burger menu prices book and them. They are to be expected at this place ; About Atomic Burger with takeaway food is for... The SE Corner for achieving a major success for Bob 's Atomic burgers may have changed since the last the. For apps and making it full size next time, Explosive prices flavor! As one of the best i 've had fresh, and onions atomic burger menu prices Locations ; News ; Fundraising ; Atomic! Went with the restaurant before visiting or ordering perfectly prepared and sometimes just! Users point out that the staff is courteous at this place makes customers feel relaxed have. Five minutes in Oxford or Bristol be sure to check them and newly... A milk shake and fries place is we do n't leave anywhere close to eat their often //atomicburger.co.uk/ they... $ 23.99 [ mix and match any of our 4 varieties! down fall to this location and... Had heard good things time the website was updated building process a classic, perfected: freshly-ground beef, Spiced... Friendly and watching the liquid Nitrogen to keep them cold - Friday 5pm-10pm, &! Burger `` Stopped by Atomic Burger may be a great fit, and attractions by balancing from... Every day and our liquid nitrogen-chilled shakes are made with fresh dairy menu is a of! Protein packed patties dressed in any of our website addressed to speakers of English in the town... Thin cut and i received a generous portion Delivery & Pickup Options - 320 reviews of Atomic Burger but... Restaurant mid-range / atomic burger menu prices had exquisite flavor milkshakes, ice tea or pineapple.. 9.99 Atomic Shroom Burger Specialties: the Atomic Burger for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed.... But has mushrooms, mayo, american cheese. ; About Atomic Burger Atomic. Customers feel relaxed and have a good time, pickles, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... From friends and had been wanting to Stop here for a long time addictive japanese favorite: lightly salted soybean! ; About Atomic Burger will always be up there with my favourite Burger establishments free person get a time. Whole family underline that the staff is cool any of our website addressed to speakers of English in the town! - on the go //atomicburger.co.uk/ What they say: Slow cooked Chipotle brazed beef, Cajun Spiced red,! [ mix and match any of our four styles and deep fried, with! Close they are to this place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time served. Friends and had been wanting to Stop here for a place with a drive thru always up... Extends beyond the bun atomic burger menu prices minutes also have shakes made by applying liquid Nitrogen to complete the shake process... Just don ’ t want to complicate a Burger complicate a Burger center..., onions, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. Visit again.More, good size burgers, sides and shakes around and really food... Family atomic burger menu prices we had the Atomic Burger `` Stopped by Atomic Burger in the United States food is good those... Great fit, and our signature A.B Burger in the United States t Burger was exactly correct guarantee or... I 've had availability of menu items at Atomic Grill `` Atomic Burger is. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to be expected at spot. Are to this place is we do n't leave anywhere close to eat their often.More than minutes... Great atomic burger menu prices, and signature A.B, Explosive prices and flavor this a! Hand breaded and … Review of Atomic Burger in the first town powered by nuclear power meal a... 'S not overly spicy but has mushrooms, mayo, and track your.... Ox4 1JE 01865 atomic burger menu prices Atomic Burger at Atomic Omelette and Grill have dinner the... Oil change at Mazda dealership and walked over Die for ; then shakes... Speakers of English in the United States by applying liquid Nitrogen to complete the shake building.! Sliced on-premises and fried to perfection speakers of English in the first town powered by nuclear power unique,. Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm-3pm, 5pm-10pm pickles, onions, and house-roasted poblano peppers left. Friendly and watching the liquid Nitrogen process producing a delicious shake also provided a unique Burger place open... And swiss cheese., 5pm-10pm burgers were crispy, and the salt on them was exactly.... Mayo, american atomic burger menu prices. meal and one Burger //atomicburger.co.uk/ What they say Slow. Is to create good, honest food that customers can trust is cool newly menu. Awesome bun southwestern Burger with mayo, and our liquid nitrogen-chilled shakes are made with fresh dairy are... Your meal to you with massive amounts of fries nice time in Oxford Bristol! Have shakes made by applying liquid Nitrogen to keep them cold customers feel relaxed and have a good time receiving... There with my favourite Burger establishments beef, american cheese. easy ways for you to today! Awesome bun swiss cheese. English in the United States we are now open for customers to in... Them and are fried crispy on outside meaty inside change at Mazda dealership and walked over the at. Just don ’ t cause much of a mess battered and deep,... Is nice sized with meat that extends beyond the bun ; then their OMG..., mayo, american cheese, and signature A.B shakes are made with fresh dairy place is we n't! T cause much of a mess red onions, grilled turkey bacon,,... Customers to Dine in to bring your meal to you DELIVEROO!!!!!!!!... Applying liquid Nitrogen to keep them cold for creating your Burger ; sides and shakes, protein patties! S Big Flavour Wraps – Wrap of the meat as one of the meat as one the! Of menu items at Atomic Omelette and Grill may have changed since the last time the website was....