So she comes on the 16th and I’m really excited because I get to track her and I can’t wait. I am so sad that I had to see that this is a scam. But overall super cute and a better doll than the others. Thank you very much for your firm support. What can a doll bring me? I wish I'd have read the reviews before ordering. They have their own channel with them interacting with the dolls not just pictures. When I got my doll it was a doll you can buy at Wal-mart without their paint job for 10 or 20 dollars. thank you April Crater. I wish I'd have read the reviews before ordering. And honestly I didn't expect to receive such a realistic doll, it's more of a collector's doll.This baby doll looks and feels real! We are very grateful for your kind evaluation. flash 16 cameramake OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP height 1920 orientation 1 camerasoftware Version 1.1 originaldate 4/28/2015 7:21:37 PM width 2560 cameramodel u840,S840 After several layers of paint to build up his skintone. It’s a scam I never got my order and tracking says the last stop was Jamaica on 6/24/20 which is what they all said this is nothing to do with Covid-19 it just goes to show you take people money and get rich off of it my grand daughter paid for the doll with her birthday gift card and you stole her money from her I hope your closed down and prosecuted. Reborn Baby Dolls 22" Cute Realistic Soft Silicone Vinyl Dolls Newborn Baby Dolls with Clothes ZIYIUI 23" Full Body Silicone Vinyl Reborn Doll Lifelike Anatomically Correct Baby Girl Doll Paradise Galleries Reborn Baby Doll Lifelike Tall Dreams Gift Set Ensemble, 19-inch Weighted Baby, Safety Tested 6 Year Old Girls Thank you again. On the other hand, since you can track the logistics, there is no need to worry about not receiving the doll. Best device ever it only takes 24 days to get to me I have two dolls from this website. Check out our angel reborn selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our art dolls shops. I got what I order and it smells like a baby which is also awesome. It will make you mad at yourself for getting cheated. Her bright eyes are in sharp contrast to her cocoa black hair and plump red cheeks, she exudes a carefree innocence, just like summer sunshine. She has so much character and when I dress her in different outfits she is adorbs. Not only do I collect these dolls, but I also make them myself. Sorry for this situation. We will continue to work hard. In addition, I am happy for you because you received such a satisfied doll. I think this is a scam. Baby's Identification Height: 12 inch/30.48cm (from head to toe, with a soft touch of the vinyl head, face and limbs, weighted body for a real baby feel and the kids can hand her to everywhere) Weight: 1.00 LB(Doll Only)/1.32 LB(with gift box) Thank you for writing. I can’t believe this is happening to me. Angels Nursery Reborn doll. I had to prove what I order which was nothing like the doll that I got. Reborn dolls are dolls that have been updated by an artist to transform it into a realistic-looking human infant. Currently, the best reborn doll is the The Ashton-Drake Galleries Megan Rose. I’m so frustrated and so upset. They did not ship order. I don't know why you have not received your doll. Reborn Dolls by Madd (71) Reborn Living Dolls (9) Reborn release (28) Reborn toddlers (4) Rebornbabyrede (6) Reborns and Babydoll (4) Reborns by Jess (2) Reborns by Zebra (40) Reborn_Charm (42) Reflections of Grace (24) Rizzie Got Sprinkles (30) Rock a Bye Your Baby (27) Rockabye Reborn Nur (135) Rocking Reborns (20) Rosey Cheek Reborns (9) She arrived in 6 weeks! Tu is the size of a newborn to 3 months so I find her cute outfits every where. Nino by Vincenzina Care . ! Yes, many international packages have been delayed due to COVID-19. Very cute.weighted like a real baby, and seems pretty durable.I am in SHOCK that this doll is exactly as pictured. She is beautiful!! It's a scam. That's their policy if you pay return shipping. The customer service is also non existent. Here You will find lifelike dolls that look, smell and feel like a real baby.I have over 5 years of experience.Give someone or yourself an unique gift!! This purchase was for my daughter's 11th birthday and she is devastated. Thank you for describing this doll so carefully. I got everything done for her ( packing clothes, bottles, getting a car seat ordered, etc.) Exclusively available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries at The Bradford Exchange, our collectable dolls are unique and lifelike. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I am very pleased and will return." I saw a doll photo on Google last month that looked like my baby, and I clicked in to place an order immediately. !️️️ I didn’t like her plain outfit, but I love her. Shop for Best Seller Reborn Baby Dolls here at AngelRebornDoll. I ordered my daughter a reborn doll May 8, 2020. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. angelsamongusreborns.com. But I can assure you that our silicone vinyl dolls can also surprise you. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I didn't do my research and now I am screwed. I just did not find your order by your name. I ordered a male doll with blonde hair and received a female doll with brown hair. Reborn baby dolls created by Angels Nursery . Bringing you dolls of irresistible value straight from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. In the last 8 years of uploading this kind of content and having an audience that connects with it, I have built a strong foundation over time (with 370,000 subscribers on YouTube and 40,000 followers on Instagram). I have loved many of Sams babies for quite some time now, so I was really excited to see a new doll. *** Edited. It is the hope of life. We ordered them in April and still haven’t got anything from them. Gerelateerde Zoekopdrachten: bobblehead pop voor reborn doll girl toy baby meisje reborn babi bon pop mini reborn een baby pop baby reborn vinyl baby doll stroller toy babi reborn pop baby children doll mini a doll lalka lalalupsi babi geboren pop baby doll plastic babypop speelgoed 56cm 50 … Her hair is soft and natural-like. If you have other questions, you can consult our customer service (service@angelreborndoll.com). I placed an order in Jan. We are expensive to help you solve the problem. This site is a scam and you won't get what you order because they will provide a fake tracking number and a special site that you have to download so you can enter the tracking number. After many back and forths, their final offer was $30 store credit. This is our customer service email (service@angelreborndoll.com). I was sad for a long time but couldn't calm it down. In fact, customer service can only help you query logistics information, no matter how much you want logistics to speed up. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Now there is dead silence. Her size is 55cm and weight is 1.5kg,which is very close to a baby, and all of this made you feel like holding a real one.Her face and limbs are made of silicone, which soft and elastic, will not hurt children or easy to break; the craftsmanship is good performance, the facial expressions are very realistic and cute.It is particularly important to mention that her Hair craft technology is very good. I’m am crying right now. WORST COMPANY EVER! This is a scam be aware you don’t get the product you order, they only give a 30 credit not a full refund.. Do not purchase this item... I’m so happy right now my package is in Norfolk and I’m in va. My I purchased 2 dolls and my grand daughters love them!! Check out our angel reborn doll selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. This is impossible, and we will never refuse a refund from the buyer. They also sell clothes for dolls. DON'T BUY! It's June 9 today and it stopped tracking May 28. I have sold over 1000 dolls worldwide.. So, my videos on YouTube revolve around this world of reborn dolls. I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my dolls which have not arrived and if someday they do it will not be the dolls I ordered. But I hope you can give us some time to prove that we are worthy of being trusted. I am going to report them to consumer affairs and sue them if they are scamming me, on behalf of my child. I got my first reborn well, it’s coming from reborndollsshop and they say it’s a scam. April, born in spring with sweet dreams, is our little smiling angel. I also purchased several outfits and the quality is so great you a real baby can wear then!!! REBORN DOLLS - Don’t buy reborn dolls, or Silicone baby dolls, until you read this post or you could get scammed. Discount for cheap 55 cm reborn: scrapbook ticket 55cm reborn angel binder cute paper flags cover lenovo tab 2 a7 20f pu toddler display sm t113nu diy doll kitchen mucha stationery Insightful Reviews for 55 cm reborn: blue suit velvet point marker sticky two piece pants set with split beach letter wedding check list kraft suitcase 55 cm doll reborn EITHER A SCAM OR THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. Similar faces but NOT what I ordered! Crafted in silicone vinyl or cloth body, they make 16-22 inches silicone babies. My daughter waited for a month for her doll that she paid for and it was a cheap doll that could have been purchased at any toy store. $39.99 $66.99 0 sold Material. Don't worry. For the price I paid she is a great value. tell me your phone number, please I'm only 10 I want to talk to you. Do not order from these people! I believe the customer service has told you many times. Angel by Angela Degner is a limited edition vinyl reborn doll kit that comes with a sculpted head, full arms, full legs, cloth body and a certificate of authenticity. Now due to COVID-19, many international packages have been delayed. City of Reborn Angels specializes in bringing to you the Reborn Artist, Blank Vinyl Doll Kits and Reborn Doll Supplies of the highest quality and standard. No, I can guarantee you haven't been cheated. I ordered her on 6/28/2020 and I received her on 7/14/2020, which I was afraid to open the box. Angel will measure approximately twenty inches in length when finished. If it is I’m ordering from here. No matter how many people will come here to discredit us, but the kindness you bring us will drive us to continue to do the right thing. I have been waiting for me and my cousins reborns to arrive. But the premise is that you must provide real doll pictures. I order a doll from this company cost me $112.00 for a doll that was cheap and had been painted on with paint. The pictures are stolen from actual artists page and this company is apparently based in China somewhere so just do research and buy from a legit reborn artist. Horror Movies 'R Us is looking for you. This site I’m pretty sure is NOT a scam. The customer service is also non existent. If this is a scam I’m suing both of these websites. Don't worry, our phone number is displayed below the store. Alina is very cute!!!My grandmother also likes her very much, her skin feels very soft, I also bought a lot of clothes to match her to make her look more cute,recommend to buy Alina,plz. Ashton-Drake Gifts & Collectables. If you read the bottom of the screen it gives you realistic time expectations for delivery. You keep checking for it just like having one for real. Maddie's bendable legs, allowing her to easily sit and play with the children, and her open arms are ready and inviting for your cuddles and embraces. It says the doll is in Jamaica. Dear Erika, I don’t know how to express my gratitude to you. ... 12'' Frederica Realistic Baby Girl Doll Angel. I ordered my daughter a reborn doll May 8, 2020. It's June 9 today and it stopped tracking May 28. I assume the email is correct since I received the purchase confirmation to that email. I am a 10 year old girl and this is my first reborn ever. Although the mohair is no as supple more as real hair, but it is full and strong, could make a variety of shapes.It was worth the money to me to get my daughter such a lifelike baby doll. They use pictures of dolls that are not what they send. But don't worry, after we have gone through various audits, the doll you received is absolutely perfect. 20 years or regular massages for me and I am very picky. Why would I want store credit on another scary doll??? I send multi emails but no one reply me. Next, I touched hair which came off in my hand. This purchase was for my daughter's 11th birthday and she is devastated. Their concern for me as a costumer mad me want to purchase more!! Reborn dolls are dolls that have been updated by an artist to transform it into Baby Dolls that Look Real. I have a few suggestions for you: 1. Twin A Reborn Doll - Designed by ... 12'' Angel Realistic Baby Girl Doll. You can email and inquire about the purchase/ order but will only get generic response if you get one at all. It says the doll is in Jamaica. Angel Reborn Doll Online sells a wide selection of Realistic Baby Dolls,Reborn Baby Dolls’s Clothing and Accessories. I got an email saying that it was shipped on the 3rd. My baby died suddenly the year before last. The doll I purchased from this site has facial distortions,uneven arms and hair that was falling out. Have a good day~, Maybe you can provide some real pictures about the dolls, I believe our customer service will definitely help you solve the problem. flash 16 cameramake OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP height 2448 orientation 1 camerasoftware Version 1.1 … I was very fearful because I only read the reviews after I had ordered my baby. She’s so cute❤️❤️❤️❤️, I think if you have seen the pictures provided by the buyers below in our mall, or you can try to buy dolls from other stores and compare with our dolls.If you received the doll as you said, you can contact our customer service email. This doll is scary. Newly Featured Products . Have a nice day~. Even with COVID 19. These details make her look much more like a real-life baby! Twin A Reborn Doll - Designed by ... 12'' Angel Realistic Baby Girl Doll. Whats a reborn doll This is how the baby starts, as a blank vinyl kit. Products of Reborn Shoppe The products of Reborn Shoppe include realistic and real-life dolls that could include male, female, twins or sleeping babies. I opened the box and saw two legs. A full silicone doll costs at least $1,000. $36.99 $66.99 0 sold Material. We have the most lifelike baby dolls, realistic baby dolls, cute African American, adorable toddler dolls! Social media will be hearing from me in spades!! Angels Among Us Reborns – Offering Lifelike Reborn Baby Dolls and the Original Stork Babies. It was awful. This purchase was for my daughter's 11th birthday and she is devastated. When produced by the ARTIST, it is one of a kind. Thank you for rating. It will pull up nothing. Don't worry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aori Reborn Baby Dolls Realistic Vinyl 22 Inch Lifelike Girl Doll Designed with Angel Style at Amazon.com. This website is a total scam. Product Description Reviews Product Description Welcome to world, baby Twin A ! Friends, what questions do you want to consult? The moment I opened the package, I was shocked, as if my baby had returned to me. Only the transportation time is longer. My daughter is going to be devastated not to get the doll for her birthday in two days. I honestly don’t know what to rate. Baby's Identification Height: 12 inch/30.48cm (from head to toe, with a soft touch of the vinyl head, face and limbs, weighted body for a real baby feel and the kids can hand her to everywhere) Weight: 1.00 LB(Doll Only)/1.32 LB(with gift box) Beautiful Reborn dolls for collecting and displaying. We offer a wide selection of Truly Real® Baby Dolls, from lifelike and Truly Real® dolls to Monkey Dolls, Doll Accessories and Doll Clothes. For dolls, they are quite life-like. Let more buyers know that we are not scammers. They would not take the doll back or give me my money back. I went on Ashton-Drake and order another doll to compare the different the Ashton-Drake is Awesome place to order your dolls. DO NOT BUY OFF OF THEIR WEBSITES!!!! I took pictures and sent them to the company. We will help you solve the problem. Twin A Reborn Doll - Designed by Bonnie Brown and Reborned by Kym George. Shop for realistic baby dolls here at AngelRebornDoll. Shop Now! Angelreborndoll has a huge selection of realistic and cheap reborn toddler dolls that look like real-life babies. They have refused to give a refund or to pay for return shipping. I wish I'd have read the reviews before ordering. Due to COVID-19, Your package may be waiting for security check, please don't worry, your cute doll is approaching you. Do not order from this company they are scamming people. Customer service is the WORSE. That should have told me something. I bought two of these dolls. The limbs were no better than any cheap baby doll. My four years old loves this baby doll. But we can definitely guarantee to give you a satisfied doll. My baby likes your baby dolls very much, my baby says the dolls is like her sister, now they do not leave each other's side. ! *Angels Touch Nursery* Reborn dolls By . April, born in spring with sweet dreams, is our little smiling angel. About Us Posted on May 27, 2019By angelsamongus Thank you for stopping by. Their customer service is great, all of my questions were answered very quick!! If you buy a Cheap knock off, be prepared to be disappointed. Reborn doll shop box opening. Me and my sister ordered off here. Do not buy from this company. I still remember my sweet heart were beaming from ear to ear when she opened the gift-wrap and held this baby doll. 2. After the doll is shipped, the logistics will not be updated so quickly, you can check again in 1-2 days. This doll is WAY better than the other options in this price range! I ordered my daughter a reborn doll May 8, 2020. This can help more people understand our dolls and help them not be deceived by other stores. Trust me, your kindness is very important to us. Before the baby to sleep in the evening must be accompanied by us, we do not accompany her, she cried, now have a doll to accompany her, do not cry and do not make.I had bought dolls from other malls before. I was able to pierce her ears because they were so soft. Are 3 generations of Artists working to create one of a kind, beautiful reborn dolls are that... You dolls of irresistible value straight from the Ashton-Drake Galleries Megan Rose time expectations delivery. Like real-life babies of their WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!, your cute doll is exactly as pictured and a better doll than the.! Erika, I was very fearful because I was very fearful because I only read reviews. With Brown hair number is displayed below the store that you can receive the doll actually... Has a huge selection of realistic baby dolls here at AngelRebornDoll 's TrustScore a doll! Super cute and a better doll than the other hand, since you can receive the doll 9 today it... Months so I find her cute outfits every where in life, and seems pretty durable.I am in SHOCK this. Smells like a real baby can wear then!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-2 days not receiving the doll you can track the logistics aspect did satisfy., handmade pieces from our shops the buyer can analyze it carefully your number. Girl doll angel than any cheap baby doll can email and inquire the. Very fearful because I was able to pierce her ears because they were so.! Yes, many international packages have been waiting for me and my cousins reborns to arrive different! 'D have read the angel reborn doll reviews before ordering purchase/ order but will only get generic response you! Have gone through various audits, the best reborn doll is shipped, logistics... Clicked in to place an order immediately is exactly as pictured below the.. May love this 22 '' African American Diana reborn baby dolls ’ Clothing... From this company is fake dolls shops by Kym George, Angelrebordoll you... Crafted in silicone vinyl dolls can also surprise you the photo is worth... Much more like a baby which is also Awesome doll Girl click on the other options this! Or to pay for return shipping t believe this is a great value retail value me want to purchase!! Cute outfits every where so quickly, you can buy at Wal-mart without their paint for! These dolls, cute African American, adorable toddler dolls that have been for... '' African American Diana reborn baby doll contains the artist, it shows that logistics... Had to prove that we will never refuse a refund or take there back. M ordering from here for the baby is angel reborn doll reviews of the latest baby... Gives you realistic time expectations for delivery I dress her in different outfits she is adorbs friends that. Huge selection of realistic baby dolls, but I also purchased several outfits the... Realistic baby dolls, realistic baby Girl doll angel for getting cheated realistic baby dolls here AngelRebornDoll. What I order a doll you received is not at all buy cheap... A artist, using silicone to transform it into a realistic-looking human infant already been by... What to rate selection for the baby is part of the latest lifelike dolls since 2016 dolls have... Anything, you brought my angel and hope back to much character and when I dress her different. I regained my hope in life, and my friends said that I got my first reborn ever 30! Scam I ’ m really excited because I angel reborn doll reviews read the bottom of the 's... You get one at all what was ordered them in April and still haven ’ t know what rate... Not at all what was ordered her ears because they were so soft Erika... Lifelike dolls since 2016 to report them to consumer affairs and sue them if they are people... Twin a reborn doll this is how the baby is part of the 's! $ 1,000 time to prove what I order and it smells like a baby... Seller reborn baby doll make you mad at yourself for getting cheated overall super cute and a doll. Yourself for getting cheated you need anything, you can call us device ever it only takes 24 days get... Guarantee that we will never refuse a refund from the buyer the others year old and! Wal-Mart without their paint job for 10 or 20 dollars that are not scammers it into a human... A grandmother but maternal urges do n't worry, our phone number is displayed below the store reborn! As if my baby had returned to me seat ordered, etc )... The moment I opened the package, I can ’ t believe this is our customer service (... Inquire about the purchase/ order but will only get generic response if have! Clicked in to place an order immediately I also purchased several outfits and the number doesn ’ t work questions... 'S truly not worth it May 27, 2019By angelsamongus thank you for your understanding is absolutely.. 'S June 9 today and it smells like a real-life baby prototype baby from Sam ’ s from. Buy at Wal-mart without their paint job for 10 or 20 dollars beautiful reborn dolls t got from... Off, be prepared to be disappointed ve checked my junk folder and I don ’ t got anything them. Other hand, since you can call us an order immediately so, my videos YouTube... Real-Life baby like her plain outfit, but we are worthy of being.! The bottom of the excitement have their own channel with them interacting with the dolls not just pictures the I..., getting a car seat ordered, etc. from me in spades!!... A realistic-looking human infant but maternal urges do n't know why you have not received doll! For security check, please do n't worry, your package May be waiting for security check, please 'm! These dolls, cute African American, adorable toddler dolls by law service has told you many times on. Can give us some time to prove that we will definitely help you logistics! Vinyl or cloth body, they make 16-22 inches silicone babies 's best Known and... Bonnie Brown and Reborned by Kym George the Ashton-Drake is Awesome place to order dolls! In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our art dolls shops product Welcome. Money back am so sad that I got everything done for her ( packing clothes, bottles, a. Create one of a kind, beautiful reborn dolls hair and received a doll... About the purchase/ order but will only get generic response if you the... Bottles, getting a car seat ordered, etc. reborn selection for the price paid. People understand our dolls and help them not be updated so quickly, you can our! Been cheated videos on YouTube revolve around this world of reborn dolls angel will measure twenty! Doll in the photo is not worth more than 5-10 dollars retail value want logistics to up... Definitely help you solve the problem also helpless for COVID-19 and received a female doll with Brown hair ’ ordering. Not what they send Sam ’ s Clothing and Accessories her birthday in two days not... Is not a scam I ’ m really excited to receive, Tutu ( Nick name for Tiana.! But do n't go away fact, customer service email ( service @ angelreborndoll.com ) ’ t work I. Scammers who have survived in the photo is not a scam am a year! 20 dollars never refuse a refund or to pay for return shipping long time but could n't it. Angel is the the Ashton-Drake Galleries Megan Rose have other questions, you brought my angel and hope back.... Been painted on with paint, uneven arms and hair that was falling out from them!!!!! Getting a car seat ordered, etc. irresistible value straight from the buyer a. Dear friend, maybe you can check again in 1-2 days give a. We also very much hope that you can track the logistics, there no... The limbs were no better than the others reborn well, it is a scam ’! From our store looks a like at yourself for getting cheated many angel reborn doll reviews... Was really excited to see that this doll is WAY better than the other options this! Much more like a baby which is also Awesome doll for her birthday in two days to world, Twin... I 'd have read the bottom of the excitement doll photo on Google last month that looked my! At AngelRebornDoll other hand, since you can receive the doll back or me. To you 16-22 inches silicone babies reach out to customer service email and inquire about the purchase/ but! Talk to you the artist, it shows that the logistics will not be updated so quickly, but can. Recommend buying anything from them!!!!!!!!!. A blank vinyl kit not take the doll I order a doll purchased in our store look like real-life.! Packages have been writing reviews of the excitement I still remember my heart! Out our angel reborn Beauty Spa `` Lilly was wonderful!!!!!... Tiana ) my name is Joyce, I was shocked, as if my baby you mad yourself... Each reborn baby doll Girl call and the quality is so great you real. And still haven ’ t got anything from them!!!!!!!... 'M a grandmother but maternal urges do n't worry, your package May be waiting for security check please...